This is an Agreement between the Self-employed person (Sub Contractor) and IVS CLEANING LTD (The company)
By signing this contract The Subcontractor confirms and agrees with the following:
1. The Subcontractor agrees to provide domestic and commercial cleaning services to homes and office buildings in the UK on behalf of IVS CLEANING LTD on a regular or one-off basis!
2. The Subcontractor is not employed by IVS CLEANING LTD and take his own responsibility to pay his NIN and taxes related to the income of each tax year!
A Subcontractor is a self-employed person and IVS CLEANING LTD is not responsible for The Subcontractor's work-related injuries!
3. The Subcontractor is solely responsible for paying his Public Liability Insurance and carrying out any appropriate insurance, having his own business name and address! Public Liability Insurance must be sent to IVS CLEANING LTD up to seven days after signing this agreement.
4. The Subcontractor agrees to inform IVS CLEANING LTD immediately of any changes in his current address and home/mobile phone number or visa status!
5. The Subcontractor agrees to comply with the specific requirements of IVS CLEANING LTD regarding the successful provision of the cleaning service. The Subcontractor is responsible for his work and agrees to correct unsatisfactory work at his own time and at his expense!
6. 1. The Subcontractor agrees to keep and keys for IVS CLEANING LTD client's homes strictly, with no attached full addresses to them, and in a safe and secure place!
6. 2. All keys have to be returned to IVS CLEANING LTD after completion of this Agreement.
6. 3. If in case of losing any key belonging to IVS CLEANING LTD's clients, Subcontractor agrees to cover all the costs of replacing the key or door-lock!
6. 4. The Subcontractor agrees to return any keys received from clients to IVS CLEANING LTD on the day of the last visit unless other arrangements have been made.
7. 1. When two times are proven that The Subcontractor leaves the client's home fifteen or more minutes early, The Subcontractor may lose the right to serve IVS CLEANING LTD clients and must pay all subsequent costs which the client can claim.
7. 2. The Subcontractor agrees to arrive on time at each job which already has been confirmed by the Subcontractor.
8. Damages and Loses
8. 1. The Subcontractor agrees to be liable for any damage and loss to IVS CLEANING LTD clients property, caused by him while working on behalf of IVS CLEANING LTD.
8. 2. If Damages or Losses occur and were not paid by the Subcontractor immediately, the client has the right to make a claim to The Subcontractor's Public Liability Insurance Company!
The excess must be paid equally by The Subcontractor and The claimant (the client)
9. Qualification and Training
9. 1. If The Subcontractor is unqualified (with less than 3-months experience or not provide two references from his current or previous employer to prove that), the same agrees to be trained by a supervisor for at least 2 days.
9. 2. The training period will be paid at the minimum pay rate of the UK. For example job for 6 hours will be done by the supervisor and you. So everyone will receive payment for three hours.
9. 3. The continuation of the training depends on the progress The Subcontractor will make.
9. 4. After three received complaints from current clients about not satisfying work, The Subcontractors agrees on a second training period. (see 9.2.)
14. The Subcontractor is not allowed to contact and provides service to IVS CLEANING LTD’s clients without any permission from IVS CLEANING LTD. If that happens, then The Subcontractor will be fine with a penalty of £100 and will be taken to the relevant court.
15. 1. The Subcontractor agrees to give at least 12 hours notice to IVS CLEANING LTD if he is not able to work by any emergency situations. If there is an arranged visit and then has been cancelled by The Subcontractor, then the same must give a good reason for the above cancellation. Alternatively, The Subcontractor can negotiate directly with the client, in order to provide a convenient replacement service!
15. 2. The Subcontractor agrees to inform IVS CLEANING LTD of any changes to the work's schedule within 7 days for the following week for non-emergency reasons.
17. The Subcontractor agrees to send their weekly report till Sunday of each week and will be paid when the second report has been sent. All payments owed by IVS CLEANING LTD can be cancelled and not paid if there is no written notice for termination of this Agreement.
16. This Agreement can be terminated at any time by giving written notice two weeks in advance. The written notice has to be sent via email to
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, and Wales